Senior Product Manager
Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed and growth-stage company based in New York, NY whose on-demand insights platform empowers clients to rapidly validate growth opportunities. Our clients use Alpha to accelerate experimentation, inform business decisions with customer wants and needs, deliver and scale agile research capabilities, and develop better products faster. By integrating traditionally manual tasks like audience sourcing, concept designing, test scripting, and data reporting, the platform accelerates time-to-insight from months to hours.
In short, we’re the fastest way for organizations to learn more about their future customers.
Our Product Team is excited to welcome an experienced and impassioned Sr. Product Manager who will help set the strategic direction of our product strategy, and create products and features that enable our clients to be successful. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, using creative problem solving and user-centric design thinking to build new products from minimally viable experiments to iterating and scaling existing products. You will collaborate closely with engineering, design, and other key business partners while reporting to the VP of Product Management.
- Lead new product initiatives. Partner with engineering and UX/Design Leads to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Conduct analyses on user behaviors and trends used to inform product decisions and future features and enhancements.
- Draft product requirements and specifications. Vet requirements against both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Help the product team prioritize new features into the roadmap on an ongoing basis
- Own sprints and sprint planning and drive them to their successful completions
- Assist with quality assurance of new feature development to ensure products meet our expectations for high quality and behavior.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role (B2B SaaS experience preferable)
- Successfully have delivered multiple products to market, and iterating after initial launch.
- Strong experience working in agile product development, with flexible approaches to project / product management, able to quickly adapt to changes as they surface.
- Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once in a startup environment, and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc., and using them to achieve measurable data driven outcomes
- Excellent communication skills. Great instincts as to when and how to communicate both internally and externally around product releases, challenges, etc.
- Robust health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Open vacation policy & flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Deep access to the NYC startup community and Fortune 500s
- Weekly team lunches and a diverse, friendly culture
- Open Dog Policy at the office
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional